Size: 1.5''–10'', 40–250mm
Head: 200+ feet, 60m
Flow: 20–3,500 GPM, 4–795m3/hr
Pioneer self-priming pumps are designed for reliable solids and clear liquids handling. After initial priming, they continue to reprime automatically. The next-generation Elite Series self-priming pump offers superior performance, increased reliability and reduced maintenance. All are available in a variety of different materials.
- Rely on the best materials — Standard heavy-wall ductile iron volute and 17-4 PH stainless steel shaft for durability and peace of mind.
- Get peak performance — A simple external shimless impeller adjustment means the user can easily adjust the tolerance between the impeller and wearplate.
- Trust our seals — Cartridge type tungsten vs. silicon carbide mechanical seal makes for ease of maintenance and simple installation.
Elite Series Exclusive Features:
- Improved seal life — An optional external mechanical seal flush is available for improved seal life.
- Protected bearings — Rotating assembly utilizes a double lip seal with atmospheric drain for additional bearing protection.
- Easy view of oil levels — Two sight glasses make it easy to see the bearing and oil levels.
Pioneer self-priming pumps are ideal for construction, industrial, municipal, agricultural, food processing, mining, paper mills, and oil and gas applications.
Request a quote now, or contact us for more information on our self-priming pumps.
Select a P Series
Select a PE Series
Select a PT Series
Select a ES Series