Dry Prime Open Engine Driven
Size: 1.5''–18'', 40–450mm
Head: 700+ feet, 210m
Flow: 20–18,000 GPM, 4–4,000m3/hr
Pioneer Prime vacuum prime assist pumps deliver extreme flows with high head capability and utilize our UltraPrime™ priming system. This advanced system is capable of rapid (50 CFM) unattended priming and run-dry operation for the ultimate performance in remote locations.
- Eliminate environmental concerns due to product spillage — Our PosiValve™ stainless steel priming valve is specifically designed to eliminate product carryover.
- Achieve better performance — Large impeller eye areas with lower NPSHr characteristics allow for higher suction lift capability.
- Use less energy — Optimized package design matches the vacuum prime assist pumps with engines to use less horsepower and achieve higher performance.
- Get a rental-ready package — Robust skid with large integral fuel tank allows for extended run time.
- Enjoy quiet operation — Sound-attenuated packages available.
- Increase flexibility — Modular pumpset designs make it fast and easy to convert from trailer to skid.
Pioneer Prime vacuum prime assist pumps are ideal for construction, industrial, municipal, agricultural, mining, paper mills, and oil and gas applications.
Request a quote now, or contact us for more information on our vacuum prime assist pumps.
There are many, many options when combining a pump model with an engine model. Below is a selection of specifications. Please call for details on other models.